Messy Bun

Thursday, 30 October 2014


Since cutting my hair quite a bit shorter, I have noticed that I can't just give it a good brushing & let it do it's thing. It seems to curl weirdly at the ends which means that I've gotten my straighteners out a lot more than usual. I don't want to have to use heat on my hair all the time, so I have been rocking a slightly messy bun for a few weeks now. It only takes a few minutes to create which is great for when I've slept in & am rushed for time. I literally throw it into a ponytail, then into a messy bun & pin any stray bits to make it look like a little more effort has gone in haha. My messy buns never look the same, sometimes better..mostly worse. It really is a 'throw it up & play with it until it look alright' type of style which is great for those 'off duty' casual days.
What is your go to hairstyle?

2 comments:

  1. Oh this looks gorgeous on you! I love a sleek, chic updo! xxx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: It's such a great style for every occasion & a lifesaver on windy days (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric