Mac Eyeshadow - Cranberry

Thursday, 23 October 2014


Cranberry is an eyeshadow that gets a fair amount of love, especially when Autumn comes around. I was pretty late to the party as I only got my hands on this last month but I absolutely adore it. I must admit when it arrived, I was pretty hesitant in using it as it does look quite intense & not a colour I would usually go for but I have been adding a bit of Woodwinked in to the crease/outer corner & it looks amazing.

Cranberry is a gorgeous metallic burgundy shade from the Frost range. In different lights its looks like it has more pink tones. The quality is fantastic! It is incredibly pigmented but super easy to build up or blend out depending on how intense you want it to look. The eyeshadow is buttery soft, gives an even pigmented layer with one sweep & there has been no fall out or creasing to be seen. As I have oily lids, so I don't tend to forget to use primer but when I did, I was pretty surprised to see that the eyeshadow was only slightly faded. Cranberry goes nicely with so many different eyeshadow shades from creating a super intense looks with dark smokey shades to creating subtle day looks with combining it with neutral shades. A combination I've been loving is Cranberry all over the lid with a tiny amount of Woodwinked in the crease. It is such a great look for Autumn & is super quick & easy to create.

How do you incorporate Cranberry into your makeup routine? 

4 comments:

  1. Oh I absolutely adore this shade I have seen a few people do some gorgeous looks with it xxx



    blondeofcarbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it beautiful (: It compliments so many other eyeshadows (: xx

      Delete
  2. This is such a pretty colour, one of my favourite mac eyeshadows. Thank you for commenting on my blog.
    Zeynab x
    The Beautifully Disastrous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing (: What are you other favourite Mac eyeshadows?
      No problem (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric