Warren James Melody Midnight Black Crystal & Bead Bracelet

Saturday, 27 September 2014

Hey Dolls.
A few days ago my boyfriend & I went into town to have a little nose around. We popped into Warren James as they are having a massive sale - I do love a good bargain. Matt said that I could pick a few things for Christmas, I spotted a beautiful pair of earrings & a equally as beautiful bracelet. As we were making our way to Costa Matt said I could have one of the pieces now, I chose the bracelet as I don't really have any super special ones. 
 

The bracelet is made up of black crystals with one white bead encrusted with stones in the middle to add a bit of sparkle when the light hits it. It is expandable so it will be a perfect fit for anyone & incredibly comfortable to wear.
 
I absolutely adore the bracelet, it makes any outfit look a little bit prettier. My favourite thing about the bracelet is how it sparkles when the light catches it, I have caught myself staring at it from time to time. I'm sure I was a magpie in a past life. I'm so happy that I now have a gorgeous bracelet for those extra special occasions, one that can be worn with a smart or casual outfit. It's so lovely & I definitely recommend checking out Warren James.

2 comments:

  1. That is stunning!! You will be set for something pretty to wear over christmas ;) I hardly ever buy fancy jewellery! xxx




    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (: It really is, especially when it catches the light & sparkles (:
      All the fancy jewellery I own has been gifts from my boyfriend, if I'm buying jewellery for myself it is usually from Primark or Ebay (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric