The Reading Habits Tag

Thursday, 25 September 2014

 Image from Pinterest.
Hey Dolls.
It feels like I haven't done a tag in a long time. I recently found the Reading Habits tag on Natalie's blog. I adore reading, it's one of my favourite things to do, so I couldn't resist doing the tag.

1. Do you have a certain place for reading at home?
Not really, as long as I'm comfortable I can read anywhere. I do mostly read while laying in bed, even though it's super comfy I have dropped the book on my face many times haha.

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I used to use random bits of paper but I now have two bookmarks that are really special to me, so I use them instead.

3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or a certain number of pages?
As long as I've finished the page, I can stop reading. I do generally like to get to the end of the chapter though.

4. Do you eat or drink when reading?
I pretty much always have a drink with me, so I guess I drink when I read but it's not a necessity.

5. Do you watch TV or listen to music whilst reading?
 I don't personally put music or the tv on when I'm reading but if I'm at my boyfriends place then he usually has something on.

6. One book at a time or several at once?
One book at a time. I would rather enjoy one book & then move on to another.

7. Reading at home or everywhere?
I only read at home or my boyfriends place. I easily get engrossed  in my book that I'd probably miss my stop if I was reading on the bus/train.

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently. I don't like the sound of my own voice so I'd probably just annoy myself if I read out loud.

9. Do you ever read ahead or skip pages?
No, I think I would probably not finish the book if I read ahead or skipped pages.

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
 I do try to keep it new for as long as possible but I feel like a book has been well loved if it has a bit of wear & tear.

11. Do you write in your books?
God no! I quite like a bit of wear & tear but writing/doodling isn't allowed.

12. What are you currently reading?
I'm currently ready Harry Potter & The Philosophers Stone..again. I have read the series so many times but the books just never get old.

What are you currently reading?

2 comments:

  1. Great tag and answers; think I'll play along x
    Rachel
    www.heartoceansecrets.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric