Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - 15

Thursday, 4 September 2014

Hey Dolls.
Today I'm going to be talking about a concealer that I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with. The Maybelline Fit Me Concealer is incredible but as I'm quite pale, the shade range kinda lets it down.


The concealer comes in lipgloss style packaging, a standard tube with a doe foot applicator.

The shade selection isn't the best, shade 10 is a lot darker than shade 15 but it's still a little to dark for my pale skin. It's an okay match if used under foundation but it has to be medium to high coverage otherwise you can see the difference. It really is a shame as the concealer itself it lovely. It has a really creamy texture which makes it a dream to blend & work with. When applied, it gives a flawless yet natural appearance to the skin. My dark circles & blemishes are perfectly concealed without it feeling heavy on the skin. What I love most about the concealer is that the applicator only holds a small amount of product so you never apply to much but it can be built up without becoming cakey if needed.

All in all, I really do like this concealer but I wish the lightest shade was actually light enough for my skintone. I will continue to use it to finish the tube but hopefully Maybelline will revamp their shades in the future.

If you have any concealer recommendations that are suitable for pale skintones then do leave them in the comments below.

Are you a fan of the Maybelline Fit Me range? 
 

4 comments:

  1. I tried this before too and I hate it when a formula is really good but they don't have enough colour choices, such a shame xxx

    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a shame as the formula is lovely, hopefully they will bring out better shades xx

      Delete
  2. I've liked a few products in the Fit Me range but haven't seen this before, my skin isn't as light as yours so this might be the ideal colour! I'll have to give it a go.

    Michelle Satchels & Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think of it (: It's a lovely concealer xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric