Clinique Superprimer Face Primer - Redness

Tuesday, 30 September 2014


After loving the Clinique superprimer for dull skin, so when I spotted the primer to combat redness in a blogsale, I couldn't resist picking it up.
 
This is a customised primer that helps to prep & correct your skin before foundation/concealer application. I like to focus the primer mainly on the areas where I get a lot of redness but I also blend into the rest of my face to help my makeup last all day. The primer has a creamy mousse like texture that goes an incredibly long way, so for me a pea sized amount is more than enough. As it's oil free, I was worried it would leave my dry skin feeling tight & draw attention to any dry patches but it smooths over the skin leaving it looking even & gives it a velvety, almost powdery finish. It sinks into the skin almost instantly becoming almost undetectable to the touch, providing a perfect base for the rest of my makeup. 

All in all, I adore this primer! It evens out my skin incredibly well, with only a hint of redness left which my foundation can easily conceal. My makeup applies really well & lasts all day long.

There are 6 superprimers to combat a range of complexion issues. The primers retail at £20 each for 30ml & can be found on the Clinique website, Debenhams, Feel Unique & Boots. 

What is your favourite product to combat redness? Have you tried any of the superprimers? 

♡ 

8 comments:

  1. I really need to try this! I have been suffering with redness a lot lately!

    Over on my blog I currently have 2 giveaways if you wanted to enter, one is for a Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream fragrance, the other is for a Sleek eyeshadow palette:

    http://milliecbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/giveaway-marc-jacobs-daisy-dream.html

    http://milliecbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/sleek-i-divine-eyeshadow-palette-au.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really great product (: Let me know what you think of it, if you give it a try?

      Thank you for letting me know (: xx

      Delete
  2. I've never really tried anything from Clinique before but I always read such amazing reviews about their products! Definitely going to have to take the plunge soon!

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend it (: Let me know what you pick up? x

      Delete
  3. I love this stuff - since trying it no other primer seems to compare!

    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it amazing? It evens out my skin so well (: xx

      Delete
  4. It sounds lovely and i am so glad it's oil free considering my skin doesn't need anymore of that ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is (: My skin gets super oily from time to time, so I'm glad this is a product I can use all year round (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric