Bourjois Gift Sets

Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Hey Dolls.
While I was browsing the Boots website, I stumbled across some gift sets from Bourjois. I initially thought that these would be great for Christmas but I think they would make great gifts for any occasion.

 These sets would be great for people who are just starting to get into makeup or complete junkies like myself. I think I may have to get the Bronze Up Gift Set as I can't say no to a new eyeliner.

Will you be picking up any of these gift sets?

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the look of these, they look perfect for a little treat to yourself but it is my birthday coming up so I want one ;) xxx


    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they fab (: I may have to get myself one or two just because ;) xx

      Delete
  2. Great find I will check it out, thanks :) xx
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric