Bobbi Brown Corrector - Extra Light Bisque

Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Hey Dolls.
It is no secret that I have some crazy dark circles. My sleeping pattern isn't the best & even though it has gotten a lot better recently, they still look as horrid as ever. I have tried many concealers to solve this but honestly they just don't cut it. I picked up the Bobbi Brown Corrector from a blogsale for only £9, I've heard so many great things about it that I couldn't pass it up. I have been using it everyday since it got pushed through my letterbox & a little spoiler here....I absolutely adore it.

My annoying camera has made the product in the pan look completely wrong, it's actually the colour on the swatch. 


There are 16 shades available either pink or peach in tone to neutralise under-eye darkness. I have Extra Light Bisque which has a pink tone, I find that correctors with pink tones instead of peach work better for my skintone.

The corrector has a thick but creamy consistency because of this it takes very little product to correct any darkness & blends like an absolute dream. It feels quite tacky after applying which I find helps my concealer last longer & stay crease free as it has something to stick to. I have noticed that because the corrector does the majority of the work, I only use a tiny amount of concealer just to give a little more coverage & to match the colour to the rest of the face.

The dark circles appear to be worse around my right eye, so I use a little more product but because of that I can say that the corrector works just as well on barely there dark circles & horrendous dark circles.

My favourite way to apply the corrector is to use my ring finger to press it into the skin so it warms it up a little & then blend it out with the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. I find that using the sponge really help to move the product around & reach all the hard to reach bits with ease.


All in all, it is an incredible product & I love it so much! I have used it every single day that I have applied a full face of makeup. It does such an amazing job at correcting any dark areas & making the eye area look brighter. After applying my concealer, it looks flawless all day long. I definitely recommend trying out a corrector if you suffer with dark circles. If you're looking for a high street alternative then the Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer Kit has a fab corrector but it is more peach toned.


What is your favourite anti dark circle product?


2 comments:

  1. Sounds exactly what I need I haven't actually tried the S&G one though, but I don't like the sound of the peachy tones xxx




    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is amazing (: A little pricey at £19 but definitely worth it. I really like the soap & glory one but because it's more peach toned, it needs a little more blending & I find that it doesn't cover dark circles as well. xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric