Blog Sale Bargains #9

Thursday, 18 September 2014

Hey Dolls.
I'm back with another blog sale bargains post. I have recently picked up a few things that I am super excited about. Even though I have tried everything, a few things have only been used once. So, I will only be giving first impression type reviews.

Mascara £12.50? | Concealer £10 | Primer £4 | Primer £4 | Concealer £10 | Eyeshadow £9 | Contour Kit £4

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara.
As you can see from the photo above, the wand does hold quite a lot of product. I did have to scape off quite a lot before applying but after that the mascara lengthened & added volume to my lashes amazingly well. I didn't experiance any flaking or smudging throughout the day & as it holds a curl really well.

Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer - Fair.
 This concealer is incredible. It is really creamy which makes blending effortless, it covers a multitude of sins [I'm looking at you dark circles!] & it stays in place all day, without creasing or moving. The only downside I have is with the packaging, the concealer is quite thick so I do find it can take a while for the product to come out. 

Maxfactor Face Finity Primer.
This primer has an almost gel light consistency, it feels very light, cooling & hydrating when applied. I found that it lightly mattified my skin but still allows it to glow. I was really impressed by how my makeup lasted, it looked fresh & flawless all day.

The Body Shop Instablur Primer.
 This is a silicone based primer that leaves the skin with a velvety finish. It helped even out my skintone & blurred pores/blemishes really well with very little product needed. I found that the primer helped keep any shine at bay, which allowed my makeup to last longer & look flawless all day.

Mac Pro Longwear Concealer - NW15.
 The concealer has a rather liquidy consistency which makes it an absolute dream to blend. It will cover anything & everything you want it to without creasing or oxidising throughout the day. The lasting power is also incredible, it will stay in place all day & night long without budging what so ever.

Mac Eyeshadow - Cranberry.
 This is a gorgeous burgundy shade, it makes any look a little more edgy. I have been loving using it as a liner when I'm wearing pretty natural makeup. The quality of the eyeshadow is fantastic, it's incredibly pigmented, I haven't experienced any fall out & it lasts all day without fading.

Sleek Contour Kit - Light. 
 This kit contains a matte contour powder & a shimmery highlighter. The contour shade does look a little dark in the pan but when applied it creates a natural looking shadow without looking muddy or obvious. The highlight has a peachy tone, it has subtle simmer running through it which gives the skin a lovely glow. They both apply/blend easily, have incredible pigmentation & last all day.

I already have reviewed the Mac concealer in a different shade before, so if you want to read the full review click here.

 Have you found any bargains lately?

 

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE the body shop primer and sleek contour kit you picked up some fab items here I hardly ever go on blog sales xxx

    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really liking them both right now, can't wait to use the more (: I definitely recommend it, a few days ago I picked up the Nars radiant creamy concealer for £10. There are so many bargains to be had (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric