Blog Sale Bargains #8

Saturday, 6 September 2014

Hey Dolls.
Today I have another blog sale bargains post. I recently joined the #BBloggers Beauty Swap & Sale Group on Facebook & purchased a few things. I also found some great blog sales which I couldn't resist getting some goodies from.


Primer £9 | Corrector - £9 | Blush £2 | Highlighter - £2 | Concealer - £3

Clinique Superprimer - Redness
After trying the superprimer for dull skin & loving it, I couldn't resist getting the one to correct redness. It has a creamy mousse like texture which leaves my skin feeling very silky. I mostly have redness on my cheeks & I have seen a massive improvement when using this primer. It really tones it down with only a small amount needed. My makeup also applies beautifully & lasts all day.

Bobbi Brown Corrector - Extra Light Bisque
I am forever hunting for something that can tone down my dark circles, concealer on it's own just doesn't seem to be cutting it anymore. The corrector is a pale pink & has a creamy texture, it does need a little warming between the fingers before applying as it seems to apply that little bit better. It drastically tones down my dark circles with only a small amount of product needed. I find that since using this I only use a small dab of concealer just to brighten & match it to the rest of my face.

Thebalm How About Them Apples Mini Cream Blush - Pie
In the pan & swatched, it looks pretty scary but once blended out it leaves a lovely subtle flush of colour. I really like the texture, it's feels quite silky & blends like a dream. The lasting power is also really impressive, it stays put for a decent 5 hours without needing a little touch up.

Benefit High Beam Mini
This has become my new favourite highlight. It creates a gorgeous glow with only a tiny amount of products. I find it applies best when I apply the product onto my hand first & then dab it onto my cheekbones, bridge of the nose & cupids bow. When applied straight to the face, I find it a little hard to blend & the lines of where it was applied are still quite obvious. Other than that, I adore it. It really brightens up the skin & works well on powdered & un-powdered skin.

 Smashbox High Definition Concealer - Light
I have a few mini smashbox products & quite like them, so I couldn't pass up the chance to try a concealer. It has a medium coverage but it can be built up without it becoming cakey or feeling heavy on the skin. I personally use it under my foundation as it is a little dark for me but it conceals all my blemishes perfectly & has great lasting power. 

All in all, I really love everything I've recently bought from blogsales. They are definitely my favourite way to get a bargain.

Are you a fan of blogsales? Have you found any bargains lately?



4 comments:

  1. Wow! Great products and such good prices! Could you please link to the Facebook group? Would love to check it out,
    millie xx
    www.millie-grace.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love finding bargains & blog sales are great for that. The facebook link is https://www.facebook.com/groups/295764083907497/?fref=ts

      Delete
  2. You got some awesome bargains seriously, I have only bought a few things off blog sales but I think I should start shopping around more now xx


    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend it (: A lot of the products I have bought have either been lightly used or not used at all (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric