Wishlist #27

Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Hey Dolls.
Lately I have wanted to give my wardrobe a little bit of an update. So, I thought I'd share a few pieces I'm currently lusting after.




I adore unicorns! I really love how bright & colourful this t-shirt is, it will definitely help to add a bit of colour to my outfits.

Do I really need to explain this one?! I am a huge fan of Harry Potter & have been after a t-shirt like this for a while. 
 
I may have fallen in love! I don't have a good pair of boots & I definitely think these need to be in my life. They look really cool & I think they could be a staple all year round.

As much as my wardrobe needs a little more colour, my love for monochrome will never die! I only own two shirts which is a shame as I adore them. So, I really think this shirt will be a welcome addition to my wardrobe.

I bought a kimono a little while ago & I adore it. I really like the tassels & how sheer it is. It has gotten really cold here now [yay!] but it just really lovely that I'd probably wear it anyway.

My current purse is still going strong but I do really feel like I need an update. I love the contrast shades & again, it will add a little pop of colour to a usually otherwise plain outfit.

I don't have a good coat, I just either go for my faux leather jacket or hoodie. I think Primark did a similar one to this but it never seemed to be in my local store. I love the embossed detail on the sleeves & it might help to keep me a little warmer.

What's currently on your wishlist?

6 comments:

Design by | SweetElectric