Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Blusher Blush Stick - Onamatopeacha

Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Hey Dolls.
 I adore cream blushers but I hate how they always end up looking gross after a while. So, when I spotted the Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Blusher cream blusher stick...I popped it into my basket & practically skipped to the till faster than I could even think the words "do I really need another blush?" [ You can never have enough!]



Does anyone else love how the packaging matches the blush shade?

The shade I went for is Onamatopeacha which is a lovely red toned orange with subtle gold shimmer running through it. I'm not going to lie, when I first swatched this on my hand I was worried I was going to look a little clown like but after applying it to my cheeks & blending out with the Mua stipple brush [perfect for cream blush], it transforms into a gorgeous sheer wash of colour. If you want it to be a little more intense, it can be built up with ease without becoming cakey. The blush blends incredibly well, lasts all day without budging & it also feels lightweight on the skin no matter how much you apply as it sets into a less creamy but not quite powder finish. 

What I love most about this cream blush is that it looks beautiful no matter what you use to blend it. I usually stick to my stipple brush as it creates a better finish for the majority of my cream/liquid blushes but for this blush I also adore the finish when I've used my fingers to blend it out. This means I don't have to worry if I forget my brush if I take this somewhere where I may want to touch up a little. [ I am incredibly forgetful & that happens often ]

All in all, I adore this blush so much! I have been using it everyday since purchasing it [except for the few days that I went completely make up free]. The quality is fantastic & I really like that it's in stick form as it not only makes it easier to control how much you apply but it also doesn't end up looking gross after a few uses. I know I mentioned that above but it's a huge issue for me haha. This blush is definitely something I will be sporting all year round as I think the shade is incredibly flattering on my skin tone & it is perfect for when your rushed for time as it blends really easily.

There are three sexy mother blusher blush sticks:

I definitely want to pick up Pinker Belle as it looks a little less scary then Berry Jamm but still oh so pretty.

Are you a fan of Soap & Glory? Have you tried any of the blush sticks?

6 comments:

  1. Ooh I've not seen this product before - it looks lovely though! Great shade!

    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing (: I have a love for orange blush (: xx

      Delete
  2. I haven't seen this before but have become a little obsessed with anything as a stick haha, I love highlighter, concealer and foundation sticks but this is one I haven't tried and now want to, thanks for sharing xxx

    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been after a stick highlight, not sure whether I should get Benefit's, Topshop's or No7's. What one do you use? It's amazing, there are two other shades which are just as lovely (: No problem lovely xx

      Delete
  3. This sounds lovely but I'm always scared that when I blend something like this in it will ruin the foundation underneath it! x
    Beauty for the Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use a stipple brush to apply any cream products & I have never experienced it ruining foundation underneath (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric