Nspa Raspberry Shower Scrub

Saturday, 9 August 2014

Hey Dolls.
My good friend Jen & I did a Easter swap & one of the goodies inside was the Nspa Raspberry Shower Scrub. I haven't tried many things from this brand so I was super excited to give it a go.


The Nspa Raspberry Shower Scrub is packed with passion fruit seeds to gently exfoliate & buff away dull skin. It is quite a gentle scrub but leaves my skin feeling beautifully smooth & it doesn't leave behind any residue. The scent is incredible, it is quite strong at first but once you have rinsed it off, it becomes a lot more subtle & just leaves a delicate fragrance on the skin. It smells exactly like a packet of fresh raspberry's without there being an artificial undertone. You only need a small amount as the scrub lathers quite well so it really goes a long way.

All in all, I adore the scrub. It feels really nice on the skin, isn't to abrasive & it contains natural vitamins A, E & B5. My skin feels lovely after using this & I really love the fruity fresh scent.

 

8 comments:

  1. I love the NSPA shower gels but l have never tried the scrubs, they're so inexpensive as well! This one is going on my wishlist x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend it (: it makes my skin feel & smell amazing. Let me know what you think when you get it (: xx

      Delete
  2. I love fruity shower products & I really like this brand. They're affordable yet still good quality. I like the sound of this scrub too
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried much but I adore what I have tried. The scents are so lovely without being artificial at all. xx

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love Nspa's skincare products and will definitely have to pick up a scrub at the next chance I can!

    Tamsyn-Elizabeth
    Peach Pow XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend it, it's so amazing (: Let me know what you think of it when you try it xx

      Delete
  4. I love nspa great price and performance and bet this smells amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does (: It leaves my skin feeling & looking amazing. I definitely need to try more from the range, what are your favourites? xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric