Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Fatigue Blur Primer - Warm Apricot

Saturday, 30 August 2014

 Hey Dolls.
I absolutely adore the original baby skin primer! It is a silicone based primer that blurs pores, helps makeup apply & last so well throughout the day & is just a tube of amazingness! When I popped onto the Boots website a while ago & saw there was a anti fatigue baby skin coming out...I had to have it! So, I signed up to the waiting list & rather impatiently waited for it to come out. I have had it for a while now & I just need to share it with you.


 Maybelline have stuck with the bright, eye-catching theme like they did with the original baby skin. It is a squeezy tube with a nozzle applicator but this time round instead of the tube being blue it is a rather lovely apricot shade.

The instant fatigue blur primer is water based, this gives it a almost lotion like consistency. It feels very lightweight, hydrating & leaves a subtle cooling sensation on the skin. I've found that a little bit of product goes a long way but if you do apply a little too much, it still sinks is quickly without leaving excess residue. The shade I have is warm apricot, this one is more suited to people with dark circles, blueish veins etc. After applying my skin looks more awake, brighter & my dark circles look a little less dark. When it comes to how my makeup applies/lasts throughout the day - it's just fantastic. My makeup applies beautifully, looks flawless & lasts for a good 8 hours before needing any touch ups.

All in all, I adore this primer! I really like that the consistency is water based as it feels really lightweight & like your giving your skin more moisture. I have started using both baby skin primers together to make sure my pores are less visible & my skin looks brighter & healthy. Combined my skin looks flawless & perfectly prepped for makeup application.

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Fatigue Blur Primer comes in two shades - Cool Rose & Warm Apricot. They retail at £7.99 each but can usually be found in a 3for2 offer.

Are you a fan of Maybelline? What are your thoughts on the baby skin primers?

6 comments:

  1. I love their standard primer and hadn't even seen this one before as I am a lazy online shopper so definitely want to try this as mine has run out completely xxx

    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a great primer, it really makes the skin look more awake & bright. Let me know what you think of it when you try it (: xx

      Delete
  2. Wow that primer looks so nice! although I haven't seen it in stores yet :( xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is (: Really? I do the most of my shopping online, it's definitely on the Boots website xx

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love the original Baby Skin primer! This one sounds fantastic, I wouldn't mind trying it!

    Tamsyn-Elizabeth
    Peach Pow XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a lovely primer. Makes my skin look so healthy & awake (: Let me know what you think of it when you try it (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric