L'Oreal Nude Magique Blur Cream

Thursday, 14 August 2014

 Hey Dolls.
A while ago, I went through a L'Oreal faze. They have always been a brand I liked but didn't have much of so, I purchased quite a few products to try out - one of them being the Nude Magique Blur Cream for Light to Medium Skin. I have heard a lot of people saying it was comparable to Benefit's porefessional. As that is one of my favourite primers but quite an expensive one, it would be nice to find a cheaper alternative.


The primer comes packaged in a purple squeezy tube with a thin nozzle to make there is no wasted product when dispensed.

 The blur cream is a tinted, silicone based primer that has a balm like texture - I would say it is quite a lot like porefessional in terms of how it makes your skin feel but that is were the likeness stops. I found that after applying the blur cream my skin felt silky & had a semi matte finish but it didn't minimise my enlarged pores or even out my skintone. In terms of makeup application after use - my foundation applied really well but after around two hours it started to become noticeably patchy & become clogged into my pores on my cheeks. 

One of my biggest gripes with my tube is that I'm pretty sure it was half empty - after the first use I had to push any product to the tip of the tube because otherwise a bunch of air would come out & tiny bits of primer would go everywhere. I'm not sure if I just had a dodgy tube or it is just something that happens.

All in all, I love the way my skin feels after use but it just doesn't do what it says it does for me. My uneven skintone & enlarged pores are my biggest concern so I like my primer to make my skin look as good as possible & help my makeup last but just because this product doesn't float my boat, doesn't mean it won't float yours. So, please don't be put off by this product because it may just be a product that you love.

What are your favourite primers? Are you a fan of the L'Oreal Nude Magique Blur Cream? Did it seem like your tube was half empty?

2 comments:

  1. I hate it when they are deceptively filled, but I struggle to find primers that really do their job properly, maybe if this was filled more? ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, especially since it's around £10 :/ I have a few that I adore but I think even if this was full, it wouldn't make a difference to how it is on my skin. It's such a shame as I've heard so many great things about it :/ xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric