I ♡ Makeup Goddess Of Love Highlighter & Blushing Hearts Blusher - Candy Queen Of Hearts

Thursday, 7 August 2014

Hey Dolls.
I have had my eye on the Too Faced Sweetheart Blushes for the longest time but I just couldn't justify the price. So, when I saw Adrienne posting about the I ♡ Makeup Blushing Hearts...I needed to get my hands on one. While I was on the Makeup Revolution website picking the shade I wanted, I noticed that I ♡ Makeup also had a gorgeous highlighter in the same packaging as the blushing hearts... I just couldn't say no. 

L-R | Highlighter, Each shade of the blushing hearts & all three blended together.

They are packaged in sturdy, heart shaped cardboard boxes. The design is quite simple but eye catching.

In the packaging the Goddess Of Love Highlighter looks like a beautiful champagne shade but when applied it is a pale pink very similar to the Mua offering. That aside the quality is incredible. it feels very silky, has great pigmentation & lasts nicely throughout the day. When applied the highlight leaves a lovely subtle glow on the skin without looking overly shimmery. In my opinion this highlight would be more suited to light-medium skintones as it may look a little stark on darker skintones.  

Candy Queen Of Hearts is a beautiful blush that contains three shades: lilac, pale pink & peach. The strips are large enough to be used individually or you can blend all three together to create a lovely mid toned pink. The blush gives a subtle flush of colour to the cheeks & a highlighted effect as it contains fine shimmer particles. Even though it has a soft silky texture it is a little dry which leads to minimal fall out. The lasting power is incredible, it stays put for a decent six hours before starting to fade ever so slightly. 

All in all, the quality of the highlighter & blush is amazing. They last well on the skin, have great colour payoff & are a bargain at £4.99 each.

Are you a fan of I ♡ Makeup?


4 comments:

  1. So adorable - love the packaging too!
    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops ;) in fairness you have just encouraged me to purchase the highlighter! Even Stevens now haha! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (: You are very good at making me want to purchase things. It is really lovely, let me know what you think of it (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric