ELF Studio Lip Exfoliator

Saturday, 2 August 2014

Hey Dolls.
I suffer with dry lips, I feel as though I have said this about a million & one times by now but... that does mean I always find myself trying lip products to make sure my lips are as smooth as can be. One of the products I couldn't be without is a lip scrub & I may have just found a new favourite.


 The ELF Studio Lip Exfoliator comes packaged in a matte black lipstick style case which not only makes it incredibly easy to store but also use. There is no mess, no fuss..just beautifully soft lips in one quick easy step. The bullet is made up of Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape & Jojoba Oils which protect & nourish your lips. It feels very gentle on the lips & removes any dry skin with ease. I like to apply the exfoliator in circular motions & then once my lips are super soft, I use a muslin cloth to remove any excess product before applying a lip balm. I have noticed a huge difference in how soft my lips are, they always feel nourished & lip products apply a lot better.

All in all, I am incredibly impressed with the lip exfoliator. It's not only amazingly priced for such incredibly quality but it leaves my lips feeling soft all day & makes sure any dry skin is gently removed while tasting/smelling amazing.

Are you a fan of Elf? How do you keep your lips super soft?

 

4 comments:

  1. This looks awesome! It was sold out when I went to buy it but I will be keeping my eye open as I love ELF xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is (: It was out of stock in store & online for ages, I need to stock up as I love it so much. Elf are such a great brand, need to try more things (: What are your favourite products? xx

      Delete
  2. This is my favourite lip thing ever! So much less messy than the Lush scrubs. And smells gorgeous!

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric