Carolyn K London Bright Nail Polish Set & The Polish Pod

Saturday, 23 August 2014

Hey Dolls.
I have heard so many great things about Carolyn K London but never got around to trying anything. So, I was really excited when I got the chance to try a few bits. Who doesn't love having some new pretty polishes to play with?


The bright nail polish set contains 3 stunning nail polishes.

Lara - Orange With A Hint Of Gold Shimmer.
Sienna - Bubblegum Pink. 
Alenoush - Fire Engine Red.

The polishes are a dream to apply, they are opaque in two - three coats & leave a super glossy finish on the nails. The drying time is really impressive. My nails were completely dry within 3-4 minutes. They also stay chip free for atleast 4-5 days which for me is amazing as I am constantly using my hands so nail polish doesn't usually stay around for long. What I love most about these polishes [other than the amazing quality] is the shades, they are bright, bold & do wonders with a 'plain' outfit. My favourite shade is Lara - the perfect mix between orange & gold.

The polish pod is a plastic nail polish stand with a foam insert. It will hold any size or shape bottle without it spilling. It has three non slip pads on the bottom which allow the pod to tilt but not fall over which not only makes it mess free but it's also easier to get access to the remaining polish when it's running low. For me this has been an absolute god send! I am incredibly clumsy & I tend to make one hell of a mess while painting my nails. 

All in all, I am in love with the polishes & polish pod! The quality & shade selection of the polishes are incredible. I adore the polish pod & have told everyone who will listen to get their hands on one. [that includes my boyfriend...he doesn't paint his nails haha]

I definitely recommend checking out the gorgeous polishes from Carolyn K London. I will definitely be picking up some more shades. But it gets better, they don't just do nail polishes! They also do a lovely selection of Beauty Books - one for your eyes, face & brows. 

Are you a fan of Carolyn K London?  




 *The products featured in this post was gifted to me for consideration of review.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my god I need that pod in my life that looks so handy I always knock mine over seriously xxx


    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! I got so excited when I put my polish in it & when I knocked it, it didn't spill haha (: xx

      Delete
  2. That pod looks awesome!! So handy!! :D

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend it (: It securely holds all of my polishes with no chance of mess xx

      Delete
  3. That pod is genius! I've never seen anything like it! I've never heard of the brand but I love the polish shades, and they look like such high quality! :) xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, it makes painting my nails so much easier & less messy. The polishes are incredible, the colours are beautiful & they last so well. xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric