3 Years ♡

Thursday, 28 August 2014

Hey Dolls.
This post isn't going to be beauty or fashion related & I'm not gonna lie..it may be a little soppy but it's about a person who has given me the best moments of my life. So, today marks the day that my boyfriend asked me out. He has been my best friend for 5 years & the love of my life for 3 years. 

Matt is the only person who truly knows me, I've let him in on the best & worst things about me, things I've experienced etc. He has seen me at my happiest & at my worst.. each time he has been there to share in my joy or help me pick up the pieces. Last January was one of the worst times of my life & he did every thing he could to try & make me feel better which I've got to give him kudos for, because I cried all day, everyday for around a week & basically couldn't function for a while. 
I could go on & on about the things that I love about him but I'll just mention the things that I love most - He is the most caring, selfless, funniest person I have ever met. He will go out of his way to make anyone's day better & he's a proper gentleman.. hard to find now-a-days. I also love that we spend everyday together, even if it's for a few hours..we always make time to see eachother. I've had quite a lot of negative comments when I mention that but the way I see it is..life is very uncertain, so you should spend as much time as possible with the people you love because it rushes by so quickly & I don't want to leave this world with any regrets.

The last 3 years, I feel like I've become a better person because of Matt. He brings out the best in me, I also think I'm a little weirder & more cynical but definitely the best version of me that I can be. 
Some of my favourite photos from the start of our relationship & now.

My blog is mostly about sharing the things that I love. Whether it's make up, clothes, random bits & bobs but I don't think I've mentioned Matt much on here. He is such a big part of my life & is the first person I tell when I reach a milestone, have a lovely comment or to double check that I have spelt everything correctly haha [except this post, he's not seeing it until after it's up ]

2 comments:

Design by | SweetElectric