W7 Cosmetics

Thursday, 24 July 2014

Hey Dolls.
I have been a fan of W7 for a long time. They are an affordable brand that offers incredible quality products & in my opinion they don't get as much love as they deserve. So, when I had to chance to try a few bits from W7.. I couldn't wait to share them with you.


 Full Time Lip Colour -  On Trend.
On one end you have a highly pigmented lip colour that applies as a gloss but once dry it leaves a beautiful matte finish & on the other end there is a clear gloss. The lip colour glides effortlessly onto your lips leaving a stunning opaque colour with just one application. It lasts for around 5-6 hours, I did find that it wears slightly more on the inner part of your lip if your eating or drinking but a quick reapplication & that is sorted in no time. The only gripe I have with the lip colour is that when it's drying, it does feel very tacky but once dry there is no issue at all. I'm not usually a fan of lip glosses but I will say that this is the best I've tried, it's not sticky, doesn't feel heavy on the lips & leaves a lovely subtle shine.

The Fixer Face Spray.
A weightless mist that can be used to fix, refresh & keep makeup in place all day. It dries quickly & leaves a slight cooling sensation on the skin. It does have quite a strong scent at first but as it dries it becomes unnoticeable. I have noticed a massive difference in how my makeup wears throughout the day, especially my foundation. It looks fresher & doesn't attempt to do a disappearing act after a few hours in the sun. 

Souffle Mascara.
A mascara for the days where you don't want to wear to much makeup but you need a little something. As you can imagine from the name souffle, the mascara is very lightweight & doesn't leave the lashes feeling hard or crispy. It lengthens, adds volume & separates my lashes nicely. As the brush is quite large, it grabs every lash & gives them an even coating in just one application. The mascara holds a curl well & doesn't budge or smudge throughout the day.

Powder Blush - Rose.
Rose is a beautiful deep pink shade. It has a soft finely milled texture, incredibly pigmented, blends well & stays in place all day. It does contain a little shimmer which isn't to noticeable when applied, it just adds a lovely glow to the skin. The blush can be lightly dusted onto the cheeks for a natural flushed look or built up to be more intense.

All in all, I absolutely adore everything so much. The quality is incredible & so affordable. I especially love the mascara, I usually have to use a separate one for my bottom lashes but with this it just creates the perfect definition.


*The products featured in this post was gifted to me for consideration of review.

6 comments:

  1. I love the blush and mascara the prices are unbeatable really xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they amazing? (: W7 proves that people don't have to break the bank to have amazing quality products (: xx

      Delete
  2. That powdered blush is such a stunning colour!

    Josie xoxo Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is beautiful (: xx

      Delete
  3. How have I never tried anything from this brand before, its sounds really good. With this heat I need that Makeup Fixer Spray in my life
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend trying them out (:
      I'm currently loving so much from them (:
      The fixer spray is amazing, made my makeup last perfectly for my interview last Wednesday (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric