Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm

Thursday, 10 July 2014

Hey Dolls.
I am a huge fan of Urban Decay, I have a few products that I adore. So when they brought out the Beauty Balm, I really wanted to try it out but never picked it up for some reason. Quite a while ago, my boyfriend bought me a few goodies & one of them was the mini version of the Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm.

 
The Urban Decay Beauty Balm has a lightweight, creamy formula. When applied, it leaves the skin feeling soft & hydrated, it reduces redness & minimises the appearance of pores. You only need a small amount as it really does go a long way. I like to apply it by either using a buffing brush or a sponge as I feel they give the best finish. It blends effortlessly into the skin & looks incredibly natural. The beauty balm gives a light coverage but leaves the skin looking even & adds a nice healthy glow. As you can see from the photo above it comes out quite dark but once blended, it kind of adapts to your skintone & looks like the perfect shade. The lasting power is incredible, it lasted around 8-9 hours before needing a little touch up aound my mouth. 

You can use the beauty balm two ways - it can be used as a primer or it can be used on it's own. I haven't really tried it as a primer as I have been loving just using it as my base. It is oil free & contains an SPF 20 so it's perfect for warmer weather.

All in all, I truly adore this. I may have to pick up the full size version soon because it's just amazing (:

Are you a fan of Urban Decay? What is your favourite bb/cc cream? 


4 comments:

  1. This sounds perfect for the hot weather right now! I can't believe how long it lasted I tend to find products like this not very long lasting at all, definitely going to have a look at this next time I'm in Debehams :) x

    EmmiHearts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is amazing (: I was so surprised when I got home & looked in the mirror, everything looked just as good as when I left (: Let me know what you think when you try it out (: xx

      Delete
  2. I get really scared with these sort of things because i dont know how my face is going to look because i am a conceal aholic, but they are sooo ideal for the summer i think im gonna have to try!
    lots of love | jennifer's journal ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is definitely worth a try, it does such a fab job at evening out the skintone & reducing redness. I really like using it when I just need to pop to the shops to get bread but still want to look presentable without wearing a lot of make up. (: Let me know what you think when you try it (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric