Loving Lately #4

Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Hey Dolls.
Today I thought I'd talk about a few products that I have been loving lately. I love doing these kinds of posts because I get to talk about multiple things that I am currently using & may not do a full review on or have already talked about it in previous posts.



Too Faced Glamour To Go Palette - Dream Edition
This was featured in Georgina's 'out with the old #2' post. I am so glad I managed to get my hands on it as I have always wanted to try Too Faced products & it is absolutely beautiful. The palette contains 8 eyeshadows, a blush, a bronzer & a lip gloss. I have tried the eyeshadows, blush & bronzer & can say they are all incredible quality, blend well & last all day. I was a little apprehensive of the bronzer at first because I am super pale but if your light handed, it looks beautiful.
When escentual sent me the Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Cleanser, they included some amazing samples which included the even brighter day & night cream. I have been using them everyday & night with the cleanser & I adore them. They both feel so luxurious, sink in quickly & leave my skin looking & feeling amazing. My skin looks a lot more awake & healthy & it's safe to say I'll be super sad when these run out.

I won this beauty in a giveaway a little while ago, I was super excited because I have actually been eyeing it up for quite some time. It is the perfect pastel lilac shade. You only need one - two coats for a opaque & even finish, it dries incredibly quickly & has so far lasted up to 5 days without chipping. Did I mention that the colour is beautiful?

I not so recently got this from a blogsale, I do actually own another mini size of this but as I like it so much I couldn't resist picking it up. It is a silicone based primer, it smoothes over the skin minimising pores & bluring blemishes along the way. My make up lasts so much longer when I use this & you only need a tiny amount. it's also oil free which is a bonus.

I talked about The Body Shop lip butters in a previous Loving Lately but this particular scent is quite new to my collection. The lip butter is incredible, it has a solid texture but when it comes in contact with body heat it starts to melt & feels very hydrating & softening on the lips. What made it stand out for me is the scent..if you're a fan blueberries then you will love this. It doesn't smell artificial at all & the scent subtlety lingers on the lips.

What have you been loving lately?


4 comments:

  1. I also love The Body Shop lip butter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they great? (: They are the best lip products for dry lips (: xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I love it so much (: Would be great for traveling (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric