Ciate Chalkboard Manicure

Thursday, 31 July 2014

Hey Dolls.
I have wanted the Ciate Chalkboard Manicure Set since it came out but I always thought it was a little expensive but quite a while ago I was browsing Fragrance Direct & saw it for £6.99! This is the only Ciate bargain I got but they do have a few other amazing sets for incredible prices.


The Ciate set contains:
4 Nail Art Pens - Yellow, Pink, White & Blue
1 Matte Black Chalkboard Paint Pot
1 Mattnificent Matte Top Coat

  To apply start with a basecoat of your choice & then apply two coats of the Matte Black Chalkboard Paint Pot. Once your nails are dry, draw on your designs with the pens - if you make a mistake, you can just wash it off with water & start again. After you are happy with your designs, keep them place with a coat of the matte top coat.

Like most nail art pens, you do have to push the nibs onto a hard surface to get the paint flowing before being able to use. The paint is a little thick, so it might not be 100% even but for a chalkboard effect - they're great.

Both the Black Matte Paint Pot & Matte Top Coat are both incredible quality. The brushes are quite thin but when in contact with the nail, they fan out to make it incredibly quick to apply. Both of the paint pots dry insanely fast, so you will have a unique manicure in no time.

All in all, I adore this little set. I love the shade selection of the pens & they are super easy to use. The matte paint pot & top coat are incredible quality & help my nails stay chip free for 3-4 days.
 
Have you tried this set?

12 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh what a great idea! I would absolutely love to try this!

    Josie xoxo Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is an amazing set & such a bargain. It is so easy to create some amazing nail looks (: xx

      Delete
  2. This is so cute! I got a Ciate set from Fragrance Direct & really love it :) I can't believe how inexpensive they are! x

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great set (: Which one did you get? The prices are fab, I contemplated getting them all haha xx

      Delete
  3. What a bargain! You will be able to create so many fun nail looks with this set
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe the price when I saw it (: You really can, love the selection of pen colours (: xx

      Delete
  4. Okay, so this kit looks amazing and I NEED it! xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely pick it up (: It's such a bargain & so easy to use (: xx

      Delete
  5. That's such a good price for such a cute and quirky set xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is (: There are so many amazing bargains on Fragrance Direct (: xx

      Delete
  6. this is such a cute kit!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it (: I'm loving it so much at the moment (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric