Brand Focus | L'Oreal

Thursday, 17 July 2014

Hey Dolls.
Today I'm going to talk about a brand that I never used to pay that much attention to but now I can't get enough of their products & have a mahoosive wishlist.

L-R: Eyeliner, Concealer, Foundation, Primer, Powder. 
As you can see the powder is no longer in it's packaging..I dropped it one to many times. D:

L'Oreal Superliner Perfect Slim Eyeliner Pen is highly pigmented, easy to use & fast drying. It has an super thin nib so you can easily create a thin or thick line with ease. It last well throughout the day without flaking or fading. 

L'Oreal Lumi Magique Concealer has quite a thick consistency but is an absolute dream to blend. It conceals miner dark circles & does a fab job at brightening the area without sinking into fine lines or looking cakey. The concealer also works well as a cheekbone highlight as it contains subtle shimmer.

L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation is a 'my skin but better' product. It gives a light-medium coverage, blends well, adds a beautiful dewy glow to skin & doesn't cling to any dry patches. It matches my skin pretty well & lasts all day.

L'Oreal Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer is an amazing multitasking product. It works really well as an all over primer to brighten the skin & help keep your makeup in place for longer or as a highlight. It feels hydrating & silky on the skin, it makes my makeup last longer & adds a gorgeous natural glow.

L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Powder gives a matte finish to the skin while adding a light coverage & a velvety soft finish. It isn't enough for me to use alone but it sets makeup incredibly well. My makeup lasts longer, it doesn't stick to dry patches or look cakey no matter how much you apply.
 
So those are my person favourites from L'Oreal. The products are great quality & have a wide range of products to suite everyone.

If you have an recommendations of products I should try, let me know in the comments.


4 comments:

  1. The concealer looks so good, kinda reminds me of Touche Eclat on appearance. Definitely going to look out for this x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really lovely (: I prefer it over the touche eclat to be honest, brightens the under eye area like a dream (: xx

      Delete
  2. I love loreal now they are fantastic, the concealer is great and foundation pretty nifty too xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are an amazing brand, some things have been a bit hit and miss but the majority of products are fab (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric