Blog Sale Bargains #7

Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Hey Dolls.
I haven't bought a lot from blog sales since my last blog sale bargains post but I did recently get two things that I have totally fallen in love with. So, I thought I'd share them with you.



 Mac Eyeshadow - Jaunty is a beautiful champagne-y gold shade with a frost finish. It is the perfect shade to just sweep across the lid, blend a little & you're good to go. It is exactly what I have been looking for as when I haven't got a lot of time can't get myself out of bed.. I like to wear an eyeshadow that does it all - it not only takes seconds to apply but it also opens up the eyes & looks incredible pretty with a multitude of looks. I haven't just been using this as an eyeshadow - I accidentally swirled my highlighter brush in this instead of my highlighter & didn't notice until I had started doing something else but I actually really loved how it looked. Now, you may be thinking how could you possibly do that when my highlighter of choice is around 3 times the size but trust me..very little sleep makes you do crazy things.

All in all, I absolutely adore it. It is my go to everyday shade at the moment & has also become my highlighter of choice when I want to add a little something extra. The quality & pigmentation is absolutely incredible. It was an amazing bargain at only £4!

I have wanted the Urban Decay Mini Optical Blurring Brush for quite a while but I couldn't justify the price as I already have so many amazing foundation brushes but when I saw the mini version on a blog sale for £1...I couldn't say no. It has super soft, densely packed synthetic bristles. Even though it is quite small, it is incredibly easy to apply products from liquid to cream for a flawless, streak free finish. The brush is incredibly easy to clean & dries pretty quickly - around 3 hours. [ I usually have to leave my other brushes over night to make sure they are completely dry ] I also haven't experienced any shedding or the brush becoming less soft after washing.

All in all, I absolutely adore this brush. The quality is incredible & even though it is a little pricey at £20, I'd definitely recommend picking it up.

What blog sale bargains have you snapped up lately?



2 comments:

  1. The blurring blush looks great, I used to be awful with brushes like I was just clueless but I am getting into them now xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a lovely brush (: I used to be the same, there are so many brushes that do different things. xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric