Avene Samples

Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Hey Dolls.
I recently came across a website called Mistrys Pharmacy which has a 'try before you buy' feature. Basically you choose 5 samples & only pay for p+p. I wanted to try more Avene goodies & I thought this would be a great way to do this. I also picked an Estee Lauder sample but that is tucked away with all my other sample sachets at the moment. The only downside to this is that the samples sell out quickly so when I ordered there wasn't a lot to choose from.



Soothing Hydrating Serum
This has a light, almost gel like formula. It glides on to the skin leaving it feeling soft, supple & hydrated. It absorbs quickly & has reduced sensitivity.

Gentle Purifying Scrub
 This has a gel formula with tiny micro beads that eliminate impurities & exfoliate the skin without causing irritation. After rinsing it off, my skin feels fresh & smooth.

Soapless Cleansing Gel
 This has a thick gel formula. It lathers up really well & as it's soapless, it doesn't leave the skin dry/tight after removing. My face feel really clean & fresh after use & I haven't had any issues with irritation or breakouts.

Very High Protection Cream SPF50
This is a creamy SPF that feels light on the skin & absorbs quickly. It leaves my skin hydrated & protected well from the sun,


I think this is a great idea & wish a lot of websites offered this service. I really like that you can try something before committing to spending your hard earned money on them. I already own the full size version of the Soothing Hydrating Serum* but I wanted a little mini version to keep at my boyfriends place.

There is a few other brands to choose from like Eucerin, Lancome, Estee Lauder etc.

Will you be picking up any samples?

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow that is such a really great idea and service I am off to have a look, thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem lovely (: I love being able to try before I buy the full size version, the delivery cost isn't bad either (: xx

      Delete
  2. Oooh, I'm definitely going to check out this site. xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend it (: Let me know if you pick up anything (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric