What I've Bought #19

Saturday, 28 June 2014

Hey Dolls.
Today I'm going to show you a few goodies I have picked up recently. I made a small Xtras order for one product but obviously ended up with two extra things in my basket & I picked up a few bits in boots while shopping with my dad & boyfriend for my dads birthday.


I originally made my Xtras order to get the W7 The Honey Queen Honeycomb Blush, I have heard amazing things about it & I just feel like it would be a great daily blush for me. I also picked up the W7 Prime Magic Anti Redness Primer...I used to use this all the time, I've gone through so many tubes..so, I thought it would be cool to try it out again. The last thing in my order was the Maybelline Colour Show Blush Em' Blush..I've never seen this before & really loved the colours so I thought I'd give it a go.

I went into Boots to spend my advantage card points..I wasn't really sure what I wanted but I ended up getting the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. I've wanted to try this for such a long time, I've heard incredible things about it & can't wait to use it. I then noticed that Soap & Glory had a 3for2 offer on...so I had to pick bits up. I got the Lid Stuff Eyshadow Quad - What's Nude, Sexy Mother Blusher - Onamatopeacha & It's About Prime - Bright Light.

I am really excited to try all of these goodies but at the moment, I have only been wearing mascara & brow stuff as the heat makes all other makeup melt off my face. So, if you know of any setting sprays or anything like that to help my makeup beat the heat then please let me know in the comments below.

Have you bought any beauty goodies lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric