What I've Bought #18

Tuesday, 10 June 2014


Hey Dolls.
So..Matt & I recently went shopping & that means I picked up a few beauty goodies. Woohoo! But here's the thing..I've had to separate my face products into two drawers because it was getting a little full so I wanted to mainly buy eye/lip products but...when I came home..I realised that nearly all the products I bought were for the face. D:


From Elf I picked up the HD Powder & the Mineral Eye Brightener. I really just had the urge to try some new powders, so I can't wait to use these.

Superdrug were having an amazing 3for2 offer on all cosmetics...very hard to resist that. I picked up the L'Oreal Lumi Magique Foundation, Rimmel BB Cream & Maybelline Brow Drama. I've been looking for a lighter base as it is getting warmer, I tested them both but really couldn't choose between them so..I got both. The Maybelline Brow Drama is a repurchase as my current one is on it's way out. It is the only prouduct I use on my brows at the moment as it fills them in, shapes & keeps them in place all day.

Boots also had some pretty good deals to. L'Oreal had a 3for2 offer on their face products. I picked up the L'Oreal Blur Cream, L'Oreal Lumi Magique Concealer & L'Oreal Illuminating powder. I thought these products would help me get the perfect glowing base. I am yet to try any of the products but I am really excited. I then got the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, I swatched shade 10 & 15 but shade 10 seemed to be a lot darker but I'm now thinking it might have not been shade 10 as I didn't really look but shade 15 seems to be a pretty good match so I'm not to bothered.

 So that is all the beauty goodies I bought, I forgot to pick up a few things I wanted but oh well, that's what online shopping is for..right? right!

Have you bought any beauty goodies lately? Have you tried any of the products above? Thoughts please :D


6 comments:

  1. I recently bought the loreal concealer, it's not the greatest but I have found it creates the perfect base and cancels out the blue in my under eyes for when I use my usual concealer! can't wait to see some of your reviews :)

    ChelseaSharkie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used it over my usual concealer & it didn't do much but I'll try it under as I have crazy blue tones in my dark circles D:
      I'll be reviewing everything but the Maybelline Brow Drama as I have already reviewed that (: Is there anything in particular you would like to see first? xx

      Delete
  2. ah i swear by e.l.f. beauty products, it's so annoying how lots of people have recognised how good they are, because now all my favourite items are always out of stock, pet hate haha! love your blog xx
    Jennifer's journal | Enter my giveaway!! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they amazing? (: Haha, yeah I hate that to. I wanted to get the lip exfoliator but it was sold out online & in store D: Thankfully I won it in a giveaway shortly after, so I didn't have to wait to long (:

      Thank you (: xx

      Delete
  3. I'll be really interested in knowing what you think of the Elf HD Powder. I've considered buying it many times but it always looks super glittery/sparkly to me.
    Great post! It makes me want to go shopping :)

    Meghan
    www.todaysbeautyobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used it today & I didn't find it to be glittery at all (: I will be doing a full review soon (:
      Thank you (: Reading it back makes me want to go shopping again to (:

      xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric