W7 Makeup Brushes

Tuesday, 17 June 2014


Hey Dolls.
I love buying new brushes so when I spotted some from W7 on Fragrance Direct, I had to pick some up. I have been a huge fan of W7 for a long time, over the years I have bought many of the prime magic primers, a few blushes & bronzers etc. So I was super excited to introduce these brushes into my routine.


The brushes have a solid, wooden handle with a black, metal ferrule. They are all easy to hold & incredibly soft.

 Face Blender Brush
Even though this brush is multipurpose, I've been mainly using it to contour. The bristles have been cut into a narrow, angled style to fit perfectly into the hollows of your cheek & easily move to blend out the product. It is definitely the best brush I've used to contour as you get such a precise line that always looks natural.

Foundation Sponge Applicator
This brush is meant for foundation but as I already have a HG brush for that I've been using this brush to blend out concealer as I find the pointed shape makes it fits perfectly into every nook & cranny. It gives such an flawless finish & is really soft so it is perfect for the under eye area. 
  
Angled Eyeshadow Brush
This brush is meant to fill in colour to the contours of your eyes, like brow bone, inner corner etc. but I actually use it to fill in my brows when I use powder as it is thin enough for me to make very precise movements & the angled shape makes defining the tail of my brow a little easier.

All in all, I am really impressed with the quality of the brushes. They all do an amazing job & I will definitely be picking up some more from the range soon.

 Purchasing these brushes has really made me want to try out more bits from W7 so if you have any recommendations then please let me know in the comments below.

What is your favourite product from W7?

4 comments:

  1. Very very nice post dear:))
    Love your blog and hope that we could stay in touch!
    Xoxo Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely (:
      That would be very nice (:

      xx

      Delete
  2. Love the look of the foundation sponge one, I can imagine that's really satisfying to use to blend in :D

    Georgina
    Makeup-Pixi3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, it does such a fab job at blending & the handles makes it much easier (:

      xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric