The Simple Eye

Tuesday, 3 June 2014


Hey Dolls.
I am all for simple make up, so today I thought I'd talk about three 'do it all' eye products.


I am not the best at using more than one eye product & blending them together to create a seamless finish BUT I am good at using one product that creates an amazing eye look with minimal effort. I'm all over that! The products I switch between to do that are the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow Paint - Rich Russet, Rimmel Scandal Eyes Shadow Stick - Bulletproof Beige & The Maybelline Colour Tattoo - On & On Bronze. They are all pretty "safe" colours, nothing to out there but when applied they all look so lovely. I like to apply the Rimmel products directly onto my lid & then blend out with a brush. Where as I apply the Maybelline product on to the brush first & then to my lid. They all have great staying power, without creasing/fading throughout the day.

How do you create a simple eye?


3 comments:

  1. The colours look amazing - thank you for the review and swatches! x

    P.S. I am currently hosting a giveaway and would love it if you could enter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Maybelline Color Tattoo in On-aan-on-bornze, and I adore it! I haven't try though the Rimmel Eyeshadow paint ;p

    x Rose
    http://crumbliest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalia - They really are (: They are such great products (: xx

    Rose - It's amazing isn't it? (: I definitely recommend it, it's great for a simple make up look (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric