The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

Saturday, 14 June 2014


Hey Dolls.
I've had this cleanser for quite some time but as I already had a few to get through, I put it away & forgot about it. I finally remembered it a little while ago & have been using it in my double cleanse routine when my skin needs that something extra.


The cleansing butter is packaged in a large metal tin with a screw off lid. It has a pretty simple yet eye catching label.

The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter is a solid cleansing balm, when massaged into the skin it turns into more of an oil. It dissolves makeup & daily grime effortlessly, with a small amount of product going a long way. It dissolves everything from stubborn mascara to heavy duty foundation/concealer with ease. It has a soothing camomile scent, it is quite subtle & doesn't linger on the skin. I like to use this as a pre-cleanse before going in with the Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Cleanser* to make sure it really gives a good deep clean. After removing the cleansing butter with a warm muslin cloth, my skin is soft, clean & brightened. The cleanser is also safe to use on your eyes, it doesn't cause any irritation or stinging if it does get into your eyes.

All in all, I adore this cleanser! It has taken the spot of micellar waters for pre-cleansing. It feels incredibly gentle & luxurious on the skin while removing the most stubborn make up products with ease. I particularly like using this cleanser before bed, as the scent is very soothing & helps me to relax. 

The cleanser is suitable for sensitive skin & contact leans wearers.

8 comments:

  1. Ooh wow this sounds amazing! I so need to get my hands on this xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! It's such a beautiful cleanser. I'd definitely recommend it (:
      Let me know what you think when you try it (:

      Delete
  2. the smelllll is absolutely phenomenal, i adore this!!
    Jennifer's Journal XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so relaxing (: I can't imagine being without it now (:

      xx

      Delete
  3. Im gonna have to try this one! Been looking for a new cleansing balm.

    Charlotte // www.thegoodowl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so incredible (: Let me know what you think when you try it (: xx

      Delete
  4. I want to try this! I haven't tried anything from the Body Shop in ages, but this I want to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so lovely, melts makeup & daily grime away within seconds (: Let me know what you think when you try it (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric