Rimmel Matte 9in1 BB Cream - Very Light

Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Hey Dolls.
After using up a few BB Cream sachets & loving most of them, I decided to pick one up as now that the weather is getting warmer, I want a lighter base. While I was in Superdrug the other day I spotted the Rimmel Matte 9in1 BB Cream, I couldn't remember if I really loved the sample I had of this one or a Garnier one but I couldn't find a Garnier stand anywhere.. So, I decided to get the Rimmel one. Luckily I have been loving it so much & have used it nearly everyday since purchasing.


The Rimmel Matte BB Cream has quite a runny consistency but that does also mean that you only need to use a small amount as it goes a long way & it is a dream to blend. It feels lightweight, doesn't cling to any dry patches or sink into pores. It evens out my skintone & covers any blemishes/dark circles nicely with only one layer. I do have to add a little concealer to completely cover the dark circles but I do use a lot less product. The BB Cream has a light coverage but it can be built up if needed. I have found that the more you build it up, the more matte it becomes. With one layer, it looks more dewy which I really like especially as the weather is getting warmer. It also contains SPF 15 & some active skincare ingredients that are beneficial to the skin like bamboo powder, kaolin clay, witch hazel & salicylic acid. I have used this with & without powder, I find that although it does last a teeny bit longer with powder I prefer the finish better without. It lasts around 6-7 hours depending on whether I've powdered or not before needing a little touch up. 

All in all, I adore it so much! It has been my go to base for quite a while now & I can't imagine ever not loving it. It covers everything I want it to without leaving my skin looking unnatural. It applies & blends well, doesn't disturb any dry patches & gives a lovely healthy glow to the skin. I only apply one layer as I find that is enough for me & I like to either use the Real Techniques Buffing Brush or a makeup sponge. I really like the packaging, one of my favourite colours is purple & even though it has quite a runny consistency, I have had no problems with how much gets dispensed.

Are you a fan of BB Creams? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric