Faux Leather & Suede

Thursday, 12 June 2014


Hey Dolls.
I decided to wear a few new bits today, so I thought I'd do an outfit post. I recently picked up some Primark skinny jeans but this time I got them in petite so they are no longer rolled up at the bottoms. Yay! While I was in there I also picked up some gorgeous shoes, they are so comfy & I adore the colour. Finding a plain white tee has been a nightmare. They are either ridiculously priced or not really what I'm after. I was browsing Asda's website & found the perfect white tee. It has rolled sleeves, is long enough to cover my bum & isn't sheer - it was also a bargain at £4! Onto my favourite Ebay purchases of all time - I recently featured this choker in an Ebay wishlist. I don't usually go for necklaces like this but I just adore how it looks. I also ordered some rings from Ebay, I have been wearing them every since they arrived.

My dogs wanted some of the blog action :D

Faux Leather Jacket - Tesco 
White Tee - Asda
Black Petite Skinnies - Primark 
Grey Suede Flats - Primark
 Choker & Rings - Ebay

As my outfit is pretty casual, I decided to keep my hair & makeup pretty simple. I decided on a messy-ish bun, I teased the front to add a little volume before I put it up. For my makeup I used the Rimmel BB Cream, Soap & Glory One Heck Of A Blot Powder, Nars Blush - Deep Throat, Benefit Watts Up Highlighter, Nyx Blush - Taupe to contour, Maybelline Brow Drama & Benefit They're Real Mascara.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric