My Current Skincare Routine

Thursday, 19 June 2014

Hey Dolls.
Lately I have been really good at sticking to my skincare routine & I have noticed a massive difference in my skin. So, I thought I'd share it with you.


Every morning & night I use The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter to remove any makeup or nastiness from the skin. It is a thick solid balm that melts beautifully into the skin, dissolving makeup & daily grime with ease. My skin feels soft & it has a beautiful soothing scent.

I then cleanse my face for a second time with the Eucerin DermoPurifyer Cleanser* to make sure my skin gets a really deep clean. It is soap & fragrance free so not only does it not cause any irritation but as it is also aimed at blemished/oily skin, it has reduced the redness & blemishes & my skin stays oil free for longer.

I suffer with blackheads on my nose & usually nothing gets rid of them but since I have repurchased & started using the Simple Blackhead Eliminating Face Scrub, I have noticed a huge difference. It is really gentle on the skin, has kind of a creamy texture so it doesn't leave the skin feeling dry or irritated.

After I have finished cleansing & exfoliating my face, I then go in the Lush Eau Roma Water to make sure there is no traces of makeup or previously used products left on the skin. It has lavender water that calms & reduces redness & rose water that helps balance & soften the skin. I really love the scent of this, it's really relaxing & gives my skin that extra clean feeling.

I will then go in with the Avene Soothing Hydrating Serum*. This is a super light hydrating gel, it sort of acts like a protective layer to protect my skin from the weather/products that may irritate it. It sinks in quickly & leaves my skin feels super soft & smooth.

After giving my skin time to breath a little before applying anything else, I use the Origins Gin-zing Refreshing Eye Cream. This feels very creamy & luxurious on the skin. It doesn't drag or irritate the eye area & it sinks in quickly.

Lastly, depending on whether it's day or night - I use the Eucerin Even Brighter Day & Night Cream*. They both feel very hydrating & luxurious on the skin. They sink in quickly & leave my skin looking healthy & brighter. 

So that is my current skincare routine. I hope you enjoyed this post & I'd love to know what products you use.


6 comments:

  1. I've changed my skincare products recently and I'm quite impressed with the results, but I'm always on the lookout for something new and the Eucerin sounds good.
    Rachel
    heartoceansecrets.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing products, definitely worth a try (: xx

      Delete
  2. I've heard such good things about the Lush Eau Roma water I really need to try it! Every time I'm in Lush I'm always distracted by the bath bombs and things haha x

    www.beautiful-solutions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is lovely (: Does a fab job at removing those last bits of makeup or grime. I haven't tried their bath bombs as I only have a shower at my house but my boyfriend has a bath so I may have to get some. Any recommendations? xx

      Delete
  3. i love eucerin, i currently use the cleanser and the hydrating primer of their range, i have noticed such a huge difference!
    really wanna try that blackhead scrub now!
    Jennifer's journal x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they amazing? I may have to get my hands on the hydrating primer (: It is such a great scrub, so affordable & has really made a difference (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric