Mua Matte Lipstick - Lilac Belle

Saturday, 21 June 2014

Hey Dolls.
As you all probably know, I adore Mua! One of my favourite products from them are the Matte Lipsticks, I own a few & have already shared my love for them but Mua not so recently come out with two new shades & although one of them really wasn't for me..Lilac Belle was definitely my cup of tea.


 Lilac Belle is a gorgeous pinky lilac shade. The lipstick has a slightly waxy formula but it applies with ease, gliding on to the lips effortlessly without making imperfections stand out. The pigmentation is incredible, you can achieve an opaque finish with just one swipe. Like all the lipsticks from the matte range, you can either have a subtle hint of colour or with a few more applications a full on intense lip. The lasting power is amazing, it lasts for around 5-6 hours before needing a touch up. Even though the lipstick gives a matte finish, it doesn't feel drying on the lips.

My favourite way to apply the lipstick is to apply it to the lips straight from the bullet & then dab slightly to make it appear more flawless & I think this technique helps with the slightly waxy formula.

All in all, I adore Mua lipsticks. They are an incredible bargain for only £1 & the quality is amazing. The matte lipsticks are a huge favourite & have a verity of shades to suit each & every skintone. I now have 4 of these beauties & would definitely recommend them.

Are you a fan of Mua?

4 comments:

  1. I love MUA, the price and quality is so good. I love this shade!
    love jen | Jennifer's Journal xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so incredible (:
      It is a gorgeous shade, can be quite subtle or built up for more of an intense look (: xx

      Delete
  2. I have not tried any of their products yet but this such a lovely colour, may have to spend some pennies! I love you blog and the header is so pretty, Have just followed on bloglovin, cant wait to read more.


    Gaby x
    theglamdottylife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend it (: It's such a lovely lipstick.
      Thank you so much (: xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric