A Makeover At Elf

Thursday, 5 June 2014


Hey Dolls.
 On monday, my boyfriend & I decided to go to Cardiff for a spot of shopping. The day was made even better by having a makover at Elf. I had an amazing experience, so I thought I'd tell you all about it.

  Before & After. Also I had to add the photo of Matt & I because..well I love it.

My appointment at Elf was at 11:30am, so obviously I was there around 15 minutes early. I really liked that I didn't have to wait until my specific time to get started. My makeover was done by the lovely & gorgeous Emily. I was a little nervous as I had never had a makeover before but she was very kind & made me feel really comfortable. I decided to let her do whatever but I did decide on a red lip as it's my favourite. She picked the shades really well & everything she did felt really gentle & it was just so amazing. We had a good little chat while she was doing my makeup which really helped me to relax & enjoy the experience. After she was done, she held up a mirror for me to see the finished look & asked if I wanted to change anything but I thought it was perfect the way it was. After I purchased a few goodies, I left to do some shopping & as I was walking around Cardiff I received some lovely compliments on my make up. 

I definitely recommend Elf for makeovers & products. I have been a fan of Elf for quite a long time & honestly, this has just made me love them more. 

4 comments:

  1. You look amazing! Glad you enjoyed your makeover. I've popped into the elf shop too but didn't stay for a makeup, maybe I should do next time! x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :D I definitely recommend it, the staff are so lovely (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool! We don't have any Elf stores in Canada so I'm super jealous you got to go and get a makeover. You look gorgie!
    Meghan
    www.todaysbeautyobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully they will eventually open a store in your area (: If they do, I'd definitely recommend getting a makeover (: Thank you so much xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric