Wishlist #26 - The Ebay Edit

Tuesday, 13 May 2014


Hey Dolls.
I am a huge Ebay addict! I love finding amazing bargains. I have purchased quite a few things lately but there are still some things I have yet to purchase so I thought I'd do a wishlist post.





Black Studded Bag £15.99 - This has the most expensive item but I have been after a bag like this for so long, it looks really well made & I love how slouchy it looks.
Black Studded Loafers £10.99 +£3.99 p+p - Again I have been after a pair of these for a while. They are slightly more expensive than I wanted to pay but they are the nicest ones I have found.

Aztec Spike Necklace £2.99 - I have been after some statement necklaces to jazz up plain tee's & whatnot. I noticed this one & fell in love. It love the chain detailing & the spikes & it looks like it would be a decent length.

Curved Metal Choker £1.29 - I have seen a lot of people rocking this necklace & usually it wouldn't be something I would go for but I just love it. It looks amazing with just a casual tee or a smarter outfit.

Black Cat Eye Sunglasses £3.49 - I usually tend to wear the same sunglasses all the time but now that it is slowly creeping into the warm weather months I wanted to add a different pair to jazz up some outfits. I really like the cat eye look but I am so bad at it with eyeliner so I'll let the sunglasses do the work.

So, these are my current wants from Ebay. Have you came across any bargains lately?


2 comments:

  1. LOVE those shoes! & I can't believe how cheap the choker is! Great post :)

    Laura - Laura's All Made Up ♥
    http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're amazing aren't they :D I was so excited when I saw the price..may have ordered it. They also have it in gold (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric