Orly Bonder Rubberized BaseCoat

Saturday, 31 May 2014


Hey Dolls.
Today I'm going to be talking about a product that I received in my Boots Advent Calender that at first I hated. As soon as I opened it, the smell was horrendously strong to the point where I started to get a headache so I put it away & decided that at some point in the future I would try it again so I did last week & I thought I'd share my thoughts with you.


The scent is still incredibly strong, a lot stronger than anything else I own. I do tend to get extra speedy when I use this so I don't have to smell it for to long. The brush is quite thin, it would be nicer if the brush was a little thicker but it does the job nicely. The bonder applies smoothly & dries to a rather tacky glossy finish. I have found that my nail polishes apply better & stay chip free for longer. I have heard a few complaints that the bonder doesn't stop staining but so far I haven't experienced it with any of my polishes.

All in all, the bonder is brilliant at making polish last longer but the scent just really puts me off. I want to use this bottle as I wouldn't want it to get wasted but I think it will be my very last resort product.

Have you tried Orly's Bonder? What are your thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. I had really high hopes for this but when I opened the bottle I felt the same way you did. Bit of a shame really!

    Love Jaimie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is D: I have heard so many people rave about it to :/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this before, my nailpolish never ever lasts though so I might give it a go! I'm willing to try anything haha nail polish just doesn't stay on me. would love if you could check out my blog :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is such a great product but the smell really lets it down D: Let me know what you think of it (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric