Loving Lately #3

Saturday, 17 May 2014


Hey Dolls.
Today I thought I would talk about a few products that wow me everytime I use them.


The Body Shop Mango & Chocomania Lip Butters & Honeymania Balm.
These have to be the most amazing things I have used on my lips. They are really thick & solid but when they come in contact body heat, they instantly melt. It feels so lovely on the lips - really hydrating & softening. The scents are also incredible, they don't smell artifical at all. I think I definitely prefer the lip butters but the balm is also really nice.

Benefit They're Real Mascara.
 I adore this mascara! I have really fair & short lashes, so the fact that this not only is incredibly black but lengthens really well. It also creates an amazing curls & holds it all day. It also doesn't get clumpy, smudge or flake no matter what. The brush is also really good, it has a little spiky bit on the end that makes getting the little lashes & separates really well.

What are you loving lately?

6 comments:

  1. The Body Shop lip butters sound so nice! I think I had one a while back but I lost it before I even used it more than a couple of times, but I definitely need to get the Chocomania one because it sounds like it would smell of chocolate!

    Yige || Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are (:
    That sucks lovely, I would be so gutted.
    It really does, I may be a little obsessed with it. It doesn't smell artificial either :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Body Shop lip butters are an all time fave of mine, my boyfriend bought me the mango one and cocoa butter!xx
    Katherine Rose | Uk Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're amazing aren't they (:
    I really want to try the blueberry one, might have to pick it up soon (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Body Shop Lip Butters are so nice, their scents are lovely. Ive not used one for a while but I think I will treat myself to a Mango one
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely recommend it, the mango scent is incredible! (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric