L'Oreal Infallible Stay Fresh Foundation - Porcelain

Thursday, 1 May 2014


Hey Dolls.
After reading amazing things about the newest foundation from L'Oreal, I had to get my hands on it & try it for myself. Everytime I have used foundation this is the one I have reached for & it may just have taken the HG spot. 


The foundation comes packaged in a simple glass bottle with a black pump [yay!] & a transparent red lid. What I love most about the packaging is that the shade name/number has been imprinted on the lid so it stands out well against the black pump & there is no chance of it rubbing off. So if you have more than one shade, this would definitely come in handy.

The foundation itself is..amazing/the best thing that has ever graced my face! For a lot of reasons which we will get into soon but one that really makes it stand out is that it is actually pale enough to be classed as Porcelain. A lot of foundations that are classed as Porcelain are far to dark but this one is perfectly light. The photo above makes it look darker than it actually is but once blended it looks exactly like my skin just a lot better.  

It has a medium coverage, it covers blemishes & dark circles very well - not completely banishing the need for concealer but I have been using a lot less since I started using this foundation. It blends like a dream & feels very light on the skin, almost like you have nothing on. My skin looks more awake & feels very soft. It is also transfer proof, so if you or someone else touches your face throughout the day or you have a nap there will be no foundation transfer to be seen. 

It it quite thick with a runny consistency but as it has a pump, I haven't experienced any problems with how much I dispense. I usually use one - two pumps depending on how my skin is that day & I find that is enough to cover my whole face & blend it down my neck. The lasting power is incredible, it lasts all day without budging what so ever. At the end of the night my skin is still left looking fresh & all of my imperfections are still hidden away. I haven't tested it for a full 24hours but it does last for a good 10 - 12 hours. I have heard a few people say that it sinks into pores & makes dry patches stand out but for me personally, it has done neither. I have enlarged pores & mostly dry skin & it glides over both beautifully.

All in all, I love this foundation! It ticks all the boxes for me - It's light enough for my skin, it covers imperfections very well, it blends like a dream, feels lightweight & lasts well throughout the day. 

Are you a fan of L'Oreal? What are your thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. I'm a huge Loreal fan - their products are always great quality at fantastic prices!

    Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only been disappointed with one product from L'Oreal so far but everything else, especially this foundation has been amazing (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried a ton of products from L'oreal but this foundation sounds really good!

    Yige || Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is, I'd definitely recommend it (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric