Let It Glow

Saturday, 10 May 2014


Hey Dolls.
At the moment, I am all about glowly skin. I decided to pick out a few products I have been using lately to achieve that glow. I have talked about all of these products before, so I'm going to keep it short & sweet..well I'll try. (:



Mua Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter.
If you have been reading my blog for a while, you will know how much I adore this product. Not only is the design absolutely amazing, it gives such a subtle radiant glow with little product needed. On my skintone, it comes up a pale pink but it looks so natural. I really think it would suit pretty much any skintone, it is such a beautiful product.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - Light Porcelain.
 This is one of my favourite foundations at the moment. First of all, it is such an amazing colour match - you can't even tell I'm wearing any foundation..so it's really great for those 'no make up make up' days. It does contain a little shimmer but it doesn't show up when applied - it makes the skin look more awake & naturally radiant.

Soap & Glory Glow All Out.
A fairly new product but it really is incredible. I like to use it over a blush to give it a little something extra but it can be used as an all over face powder if you are very light handed or as a regular highlight. It is a peachy pink toned highlight & is quite shimmery but once blended it creates such a lovely glowy effect without being over the top.

YSL Touch Eclat.
This is the product I reach for when I don't want to use a lot of powder on my skin. It is a very pink toned highlighter but once blended it leaves a gorgeous glow on the skin. It is quite a subtle glow but if you want something a little extra, it can always be built up. I occasionally use this under foundation, to make it look a little more natural.

L'Oreal Lumi Magique Primer.
This is an amazing primer for an all over glow but if I'm using the Rimmel wake me up foundation, I will use it as a liquid highlight instead. It does come out white but once blended, it has such a gorgeous pearlecent sheen to it - it really wakes up the skin & makes it look so radiant. You only need a tiny amount, as it does really go a long way.

If I'm using any of these products to highlight, which is the majority of them - I like to apply it to my cheekbones, brow bone, bridge of the nose, cupids bow [occasionally] & I will use a powder highlight on the inner corners. 

I really love the look of glowy skin, I haven't quite mastered it yet but I am really impressed with the result I get when using these products.

What products do you use to achieve the perfect glow? 

6 comments:

  1. We have the exact same taste - I own all these products to combat my dull skin I love the Rimmel foundation & it really does give my skin a pretty glow. I have repurchased this a few times now
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is so pretty!! the L'Oreal primer looks really interesting, I might have to pick that one up soon! followed xxx

    heather ♥
    www.hevzibev.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki - Aren't they amazing (: This is my second bottle of this foundation but the one I have now is in a lighter shade. It really is lovely, my skin looks amazing when I wear it (: xx

    Katherine - It's one of my favourites at the moment, it makes the skin look so awake & radiant. It's perfect for the little sleep days (: xx

    Heather - Thank you lovely (: It is such a great product for priming the skin & highlighting (: Let me know what you think of it when you try it out (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Soap and glory's Glow all Out, such a pretty blush! Adele x
    acesparklestar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it lovely (: I love how multi purpose it is, it can be used as a blush, highlight or a very subtle glowy face powder (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric