Katy Perry Killer Queen & Killer Queen Oh So Sheer

Thursday, 22 May 2014


Hey Dolls.
Killer Queen & Killer Queen Oh So Sheer are two of my favourite perfumes to date. Not only are the bottles amazing, the scents are like nothing else I own & well..my boyfriend always compliments me when I wear them :3




Both perfumes come housed in a glass bottle with a gold lid shaped like a crown. To me, the shape of the bottle reminds me of a brilliantly cut diamond. The only difference between bottles is that Killer Queen is a deep red & Killer Queen Oh So Sheer is lilac. The bottles are amazing but they do take up a considerable amount of space - especially since they have to be displayed on their side, so I like to keep them in the boxes. 

Killer Queen:
  
Top notes

Dark Plum, Wild Berry, Bergamot
Heart notes
Red Velvet Flower, Rainbow Plumeria, Natural Jasmine Sambac

Base Notes
Cashmeran, Natural Patchouli Heart, Liquid Praline

Killer Queen has such a sweet but sexy & sophisticated scent. It lasts for hours on the skin & even if you tend to be over generous with how much you spray - it doesn't become overpowering. I think Killer Queen would be more of a Autumn/Winter scent for most people but I can't resist wearing it all year round.
 Killer Queen Oh So Sheer:
 Top notes
Purple Plum, Elderberries Mulberry & Blackberry
Heart notes
Purple Freesia, Rainbow Plumeria, Red Velvet Flower, Purple Lilac
Base notes
Cashmeran , Natural Patchouli Heart, Liquid Praline
 Killer Queen Oh So Sheer has more of a sweet, fruity scent. It is definitely more of a spring/summer scent as it is much lighter but I have no problem wearing it all year round. Like Killer Queen, It lasts for hours on the skin & doesn't become overpowering, no matter how much you spray.
 All in all, both perfumes are incredible. They share some of the same notes but are completely different. They work so well all year round & even though the bottles take up quite a lot of space - they are amazingly designed. 
Side Note: My dad likes the scents of both perfumes & lets just say that is a first. When spraying any other perfume he usually says & I quote "Ashley, it smells like Boots the chemist in here" or "It smells like a knocking shop" -.- So...they must be nice..right? haha
Are you a fan of Katy Perry's perfumes?
What is your go to scent?

2 comments:

  1. Such cute bottles - love the look of these!

    Josie xoxo Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are lovely (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric