Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Cleanser

Tuesday, 27 May 2014


Hey Dolls.
If you follow me on twitter then you will know from my rage tweets that when it gets warmer, my skin gets oily in certain places. It never used to & I really have no idea how to deal with it. For the majority of my life, my skin was just dry...which means nearly all of the products I have are aimed at dry skin. So, when Escentual kindly sent me a cleanser aimed at oily/blemished skin.. I was incredibly excited. I have been testing it out for the past week, so I thought I'd share my thoughts with you.


The Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Cleanser* is a fragrance & soap free, clear gel. It is aimed at acne prone/blemished skin & gently eliminates excess sebum while removing dirt & makeup. The cleanser lathers well, so you only need to use a small amount. After removing the cleanser with a muslin cloth & a quick splash of cold water, my skin is left feeling clean & soft without being irritated or feeling dry. I have never suffered with acne but I do have quite a lot of redness & a few blemishes & since using this cleanser they have both improved immensely. My skin looks a lot clearer & I have noticed that my skin stays oil free for longer, I don't have to worry about powdering or using blotting sheets throughout the day. 

I have recently started using a teeny bit of the cleanser on my eyelids because they are constantly oily but the warm weather has made it worse & not even primer is keeping my liner/eyeshadow in place. The cleanser has not only reduced the oil but has made my eye make up last so much longer.

All in all, I adore this cleanser. I feel so much more confident about my skin, I can now rock the no make up face without worrying about redness, blemishes or oily patches. I have noticed that my make up not only lasts longer but still looks flawless towards the end of the day. 

You can purchase the cleanser here.

*This product was gifted to me for consideration of review.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric