Blog Sale Bargains #6

Thursday, 15 May 2014


Hey Dolls.
I have recently found some great bargains on a few blog sales, so I thought I'd share them with you.


The first thing I picked up was the Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon - Plum Russian for £2 from Laura's blog. I have tried it but I'm not sure how I feel about it. Although I will say that the colour is gorgeous!

A few days..maybe a week later, I spotted Charlotte having a blog sale. A few of things I wanted were already taken but I then spotted the Lush Eau Roma Toner Water for only £1! I adore Lush & I have heard great things about it..so I couldn't say no. I have used this once or twice - the scent is lovely & it feels really refreshing on the skin.

Then, on twitter I spotted that Claudia was selling a few bits & bobs on her blog..so I obviously had to have a look. I picked up three things - a mini Clinique Cleansing Mousse £1, 17 Photo Flawless Primer 50p & a mini Smashbox Photo Finish Primer 50p. I have tried the Smashbox Primer before & I really like it but the other two items I am yet to try. I have swatched them both & they feel really nice on the skin.

Lastly, I came across Erin's blog sale. Again, a few of the things I wanted were already taken but I spotted some Soap & Glory goodies. After doing a little research, I picked up the Fab Pore Moisturiser £4. I've used this once & so far I like it but I didn't wear any make up over it, so I'm going to have to see how it works under make up before I make up my mind about it.

So, that's everything I've picked up from blog sales lately. I will be testing everything properly before doing a review on the blog.

Have you tried any of these products? Have you picked up any blog sale bargains lately?

2 comments:

  1. Wow you've done really well! I love The Fab Pore :)

    Josie xoxo Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you (: I can spend hours looking through blog sales haha (:
    I've only tried it a few times but so far I'm really liking it (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric