Blistex Raspberry Lemonade Blast Lipbalm

Saturday, 24 May 2014


Hey Dolls.
One of the goodies in the Easter swap I did with Jen was the Blistex Raspberry Lemonade Blast Lipbalm. As you may know I am a huge lipbalm fan, especially yummy scented ones.


The lipbalm has a very sweet & fruity scent/taste. It tastes like what I'd imagine raspberry lemonade would taste like....DELICIOUS! A few of the ingredients it contains are coconut oil & jojoba which moisturises & conditions the lips. It also contains vitamin c & e as well as a SPF15 to protect them from the harshest of weathers. It is one of those lip products that basically melt into your lips & leave them feeling hydrated & super soft. I have noticed an improvement with the condition of my lips - they're less dry & lip products apply a lot smoother without the need to exfoliate beforehand.

Are you a fan of Blistex? 

2 comments:

  1. I alternate between blistex and carmex - love them both!
    Melissa
    xx
    ps. check out our MAC Giveaway http://scarlettsmua.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/100-followers-giveaway-mac-lipstick.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really not a fan of Carmex but I have only tried the cherry one. What would you recommend? (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric