What's In My Makeup Bag

Saturday, 12 April 2014


Hey Dolls.
Today I thought I'd show you what products I keep in my make up bag. This changes often as I try out new products or I fancy a change but there are a few products that are permanent residents.


I keep two primers in my make up bag: The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser which I use on no foundation days to keep my skin shine free all day & Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser which creates a lovely base for foundation while minimising the appearance of pores.

My go to foundation at the moment is the L'Oreal Infallible Foundation - Porcelain. It is lightweight, an amazing colour match & lasts all day.

I switch between three concealers at the moment: Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer - Light which does a fab job at concealing dark circles & includes an amazing setting powder. Mac Pro Longwear Concealer - NC15 & Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Fair which are both used for dark circles, redness & blemishes. 

My go to powder at the moment is the Soap & Glory One Heck Of A Blot Powder. It is translucent, mattifying & keeps make up in place all day.

My HG contour products is the Nyx Blush - Taupe. It creates a natural looking shadow that is perfect for pale skin.

My favourite blush & highlighter combo at the moment is the Benefit Sugarbomb Blush & the Mua Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter. Both perfect for creating glowy skin. 

As I have oily lids I need a good primer so the Mua Eye Primer is always in my make up bag. It keeps eyeshadow in place all day, no fading or creasing to be seen.

My go to eyeshadow at the moment is Mac Satin Taupe. It is the perfect 'all over the lid' shade.

I have become quite lazy with my brows so the Maybelline Brow Drama - Dark Blonde is very handy as it fills them in nicely while keeping them in place & it doesn't leave them feeling crispy.

I am currently switching between two mascaras at the moment: L'Oreal Mega Volume Collagene Mascara & Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara. They both do an amazing job at lengthening & adding volume while keeping my lashes clump free.

I love the brush on the Benefit They're Real Mascara so even though it's dried up, I used it to separate my lashes & give them more of a natural look if I over apply.

So that is everything that is currently in my make up bag. I hope you enjoyed this post (:

I love reading posts like this so feel free to leave your links in the comments below.

 ♡ 

4 comments:

  1. I really should do one of these whats in my makeup bag posts! I love reading everyone elses :)

    Why have I never thought to try a L'Oreal foundation before, I'll give this one a go!

    Laura x
    http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see that (: Could you leave the link if you do (:

    L'Oreal foundations can be a bit hit & miss for me. The one in this post is amazing but the L'Oreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint Foundation is far to orange & it's supposed to be porcelain. I definitely recommend the Infallible foundation though (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is lovely (: Let me know what you think of it when you try it (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric