The 'Not Another Tag' Tag

Thursday, 24 April 2014

Hey Dolls.
I'm not gonna lie..I love a good tag. So when I saw the 'not another tag' tag on Agent Smyth & had a little chuckle.. I knew it had to be done. This tag was made by the lovely Hayley from Tea Party Beauty.


You've made it BIG & bagged some VIP Fashion Week tickets. You lucky devil you. But in your rush to get there & get yourself noticed you forgot your VIP Passes. The guy on the door says he will cut you a deal, you can go in only if you sacrifice either your Front Row seat, backstage privileges or goody bag. What's it gonna be? 
I would without a doubt give up the front row seats, I would rather be nosey backstage & get some goodies.

You're making a new subscription box, what 4 items & which dreaded perfume sample would you include in it?
  Ooh..this is a hard one as I have never actually had one before but I always read posts about them so... I would put in a blush, mascara, nail polish & some weird skin care product that no one would want to put on their face...like snail gel & for the perfume sample..maybe a Britney Spears one as at some point everyone rocked it.

What's your biggest blogging bugbear? The one thing guaranteed to make your blood boil & have you screaming/eye rolling at your laptop?
"I love your blog & I've followed. You should follow me to." -.-

No more joining in Twitter chats only slightly relevant to your blog. You can only join in one blogger chat a week and for the rest of your blogging days, which one's it gonna be and why?
I would choose #bbloggers..I usually one join that one anyways but there seems to be more & more drama as of late.

'Fess up, do you actually own any MAC? And if so what don't you like about the product?
I do actually own a few products from Mac. I quite like everything I own.. the only thing I have a problem with is the prices. £22 for a powder...seriously?! 

The blogging Gods ban arm swatching, which body part will you swatch on now?
I don't swatch on my arm..I generally tend to swatch on my hand as I fail at taking photos of me actually wearing the product but maybe my leg.. you could just sit with your legs crossed & yeah haha.

You can no longer have Yankee Candles & Perfume Bottles in the background of your shots, what other inanimate object will you choose?
I don't actually think I've ever had either in the background but I'd probably choose my dogs..if they would sit still long enough as..well everyone loves pet photos.

Your blogs Instagram is it for cats or meal shots?
I don't have instagram. [ shocker ] I've never really seen the appeal & I have a pretty old phone. But If I did get it..I'd probably just spam photos of my boyfriends cats because I don't eat super interesting food.

I really enjoyed this tag (: Will you be doing it?

5 comments:

  1. I have to do this tag, I chucked too when I saw the title of it :)

    Laura x
    http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post and great tag! :) enjoyed reading it :)
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura - It's such a great tag (: Leave me the link if you do it, would love to have a read (: xx

    Ava - Thank you lovely, I'm glad you enjoyed it (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely should, make sure to leave me the link when you do it (: Would love to see your answers (: xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric