Nars Eyeshadow Duo - Alhambra

Saturday, 5 April 2014


Hey Dolls.
Today I'm going to talk about the best bargain I have ever come across. I have always ooohed & ahhhed over Nars, they have incredible packaging, a beautiful shade range & a very hefty price tag. I could never justify spending so much money on one thing but when I was having a look at a few blog sales & came across the Nars eyeshadow duo - Alhambra for £9 with delivery.... I purchased it almost immediately. I was sure it would already be gone but when I had a tweet back from Laura that it was still available... I may have possibly done a happy dance. 



The Nars Eyeshadow Duo comes packed in a black rubberized casing with 'Nars' in big, white letters on the front. It also comes with a full sized mirror in the lid. The duo is the perfect size for traveling, although the packaging does seem to be a magnet for every fingerprint & spec of makeup

The duo contains two beautiful shades, a champagne pink & a light gold. They both have a subtle amount of shimmer - just enough to brighten your eyes. The shadows are buttery soft, a dream to blend & have no fall out. The pigmentation is also amazing - you can have a subtle sweep of colour or build it up for the shades to be more intense. I like to sweep the gold across the entire lid, apply the pink to the inner third & sweep a light brown into my non-existent crease. With a primer, the shades last all day without creasing or fading what so ever.

All in all, I am in love with this duo. The shades are so beautiful, they look great worn together or alone & the quality is exceptional. 

Are you a fan of Nars? What bargains have you came across?


6 comments:

  1. This is the one duo I always swatch at the NARS counter. It is pretty & you grabbed a bargain on this one
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is, I can't get over how lovely it is (: I really did, blog sales are amazing for bargains (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow the colours in this are stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. (: The shades work so well together. It's perfect for a simple eye look (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look so pretty! I'm one of those girls who is too scared to buy expensive eye shadows incase i don't suit them but i've wanted to try them so much agh! gonna have to try something like this soon. i love your blog xx

    http://whatjenniferdidnext.blogspot.co.uk


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. (: That's why I love blogsales, you can find amazing bargains. You can get something that usually would have cost a fortune for a decent price (:

    Thank you lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric