Mac Pro Longwear Concealer - NC15

Thursday, 3 April 2014


Hey Dolls.
Today I'm going to be sharing my thoughts on the Mac Pro Longwear Concealer in NC15. I picked this up in March but it took me a while to use it as I'm pretty sure I should have got NW15 instead. I finally thought I'd try it as my trusty Collection concealer is on it's way out. I've been using it for about a week or so, I feel like I definitely know how I feel about the product.



The Mac Pro Longwear Concealer comes packed in a small glass bottle, the text is all black & it has a pump. Now you may be thinking that the pump is a god send... But it's not. This may well be my only issue with the concealer but the pump dispenses far to much product. One small pump is enough for three or four days of use as I only use it to cover dark circles & the occasional blemish. Although I use the rest of the product on my face even though it isn't needed..I still feel like it's a big waste.

The concealer is more like a liquid foundation in terms of consistency but that is what makes it such a dream to blend. It feels very lightweight on the skin, doesn't sink into fine lines around the eyes, crease or oxidise throughout the day. It has a medium coverage but can be built up to a full coverage without becoming cakey. I have the shade NC15 which is for yellow undertones, I have pink undertones but I find once blended it isn't to noticeable. I apply the concealer with my finger & blend it out with a beauty sponge - it leaves a flawless dark circle free finish. The lasting power is also incredible! Once set with powder the concealer lasts for a whopping 12-13 hours without budging what so ever. 

All in all, I adore the concealer! It covers my dark circles with ease, lasts all day & hasn't caused any irritation or break outs. It hasn't stolen top spot from my trusty Collection concealer but it is definitely one I'd reach for when I'm having a bad dark circle day.

Are you a fan of Mac? What is your go to concealer?

4 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing, I am forever on the hunt for a good concealer and still haven't quite found the perfect one and this sounds great xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is, it's definitely worth a try (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wish Mac did even lighter shades, it's no good being so pale sometimes.

    what jennifer did next x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the only concealer I've tried from Mac & it suites my skin pretty well other than it being for yellow undertones so I'm not to sure what their shades are like for paler skin. I do feel a lot of brands don't cater for pale skintones as much as they do darker skin.xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric