L'Oreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint Foundation - Porcelain

Thursday, 17 April 2014


Hey Dolls.
Today I thought I'd share my thoughts on the L'Oreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint Foundation. I purchased this on Twitter quite a while ago & have finally decided that I have tested it enough to share how I feel about it.




The foundation comes packaged in a beautiful frosted glass bottle with purple writing & lid. The bottle is a lot smaller than I expected it to be as it only contains 20ml of product. There is also no pump so it can be a little hard to dispense.

The foundation itself has a very thin, watery consistency which can make getting the right amount a bit of a hassle. It feels very light on the skin, blends well & sets into a powder finish. It has a very light coverage, it covers any redness & a few barely there blemishes but I find that it tends to emphasize the dry patches I have. The colour range isn't great, the lightest shade Porcelain isn't light at all, it's a little on the dark side for my pale skin so if I were to try to build it up to a medium coverage, I may end up looking a little orange. The lasting power also isn't the best, after two-three hours, it started to become quite patchy around my mouth & forehead. 

All in all, I'm really not impressed with the foundation. I wasn't so fussed about the light coverage as when the warmer weather comes around that is usually what I opt for but the lasting power & shade range is really what let it down for me. 

Have you tried the L'Oreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint Foundation? What are your thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. I've never tried this and don't think I will now!
    Thanks for the review:)
    https://www.katherinerosie.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my opinion, it isn't the best foundation but you never know.. you could love it. If you can swatch it instore or something, I'd recommend it so you can atleast see how you feel about it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh NO I am so glad I read this review as I wanted to buy it but it sounds pretty darn bad haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wanted to love it as I have seen so many rave reviews but it really isn't a good foundation :/ xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric